Page 37 - BWS_74_WEB
P. 37

  Left: Winter Allotment, Felsham. Above: Winter Track. Below: Winter Beach, Aldeburgh
 In a new collection of paintings, artist Paul Evans has been thinking about the cool calm of a perfect winter - quiet, reflective paintings letting the mind slow down and absorb the wonder of the changing seasons.
He is constantly inspired by the joys of the Suffolk countryside surrounding his home, and has been ‘

   35   36   37   38   39